Salary flexible depending on experience plus benefits and fantastic bonus structure
My Client and I are hiring a Salesforce Developer to join our established Salesforce team and work on a variety of transformation projects. Your role will manage developing the feature enhancements and maintenance for the clients Salesforce orgs.
As a Salesforce Developer within the team you will have an important role in developing customised solutions for our Salesforce orgs. You will work alongside the Technical Lead and Developers as part of an agile team to architect the solutions to continually develop and improve the orgs. The role involves managing your own workload and delivering to a high standard in managed timescales.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Configuring, developing and supporting the company Salesforce orgs in line with best practices
- Being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working
- Assisting with the enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the org
- Integrating the platform with other systems within our businesses
- Working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Working within schedules and deadlines to agreed business priorities
What you Bring to the Team
· Salesforce Developer working with Apex and Visualforce experience
· Test Driven Development experience
· Salesforce lightning framework including the design and implementation of lighting components experience
· Salesforce platform and configuration experience
· Good understanding of Salesforce coding standards
· Integrating business solutions using 3rd party APIs (REST) experience
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer credential - Desirable
· Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM.
What's on offer...
You get to work with amazingly talented co-workers in a multicultural environment - multicultural projects as well as teams!
Of course, we offer all the usual benefits such as conferences, healthcare, sports and culture vouchers, company brekkies, and lunches. But on top of that, we also offer you training and development. We invest heavily in our people
You will encounter challenging and exciting opportunities. You will be part of changing the way our clients use technology, and in our team, you will be paving the way towards a digital future. Our people have a growth mindset and are willing to learn
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today!