I am currently seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to join a team of skilled Consultants in a Salesforce Partner firm in Oslo. In this role, you will work closely with the other Consultants/Business Analysts and business stakeholders to scope, design and implement high quality technical solutions in Salesforce.com and other related systemsResponsibilities
- Create and contribute towards project documentation: (vs.)
- Autonomously identify and perform tasks within projects
- Run projects end to end with supervision
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Ensure that requests from the sales/sales ops organization are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
- Collaborate as needed with various departments throughout the organization, including development teams, accounting, finance.
- Plan and execute end user training and testing of new features and applications
- Proven track record of successfully documenting and communicating complex business requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience delivering enterprise software solutions using Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment or SME
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions
- Advanced knowledge of SFDC including configuration, data and governance
- Good knowledge of web services and integrations and a strong understanding of the Lead to Order cycle including Salesforce CPQ
What you get in return
- Experience in software industry or an adjacent role
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams and remote employees
You get to work with amazingly talented co-workers in a multicultural environment - multicultural projects as well as teams!
Of course, we offer all the usual benefits such as conferences, healthcare, sports and culture vouchers, company brekkies, and lunches. But on top of that, we also offer you training and development. We invest heavily in our people
You will encounter challenging and exciting opportunities. You will be part of changing the way our clients use technology, and in our team, you will be paving the way towards a digital future. Our people have a growth mindset and are willing to learn
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply today!