Lead Salesforce Consultant - London/Remote - £60-65k
As the Lead Salesforce Consultant you will be an integral member of the growing Salesforce team. You will play an important role in the creativity of solutions. You will also partner with a diverse set of customers and liaise with strategic partner products. In addition, you will work alongside a highly experienced team of Salesforce professionals. You will work closely with clients to implement creative business solutions to automate processes Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Support business analysts in requirement gathering and converting the client's business requirements into high quality, scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Both delivering complex configuration yourself and managing the delivery of solutions through less experienced members of your Project team
- Following the 4C project methodology to ensure project success. You will be responsible for making sure projects are delivered on time and to the clients/4C quality expectations, in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Going above and beyond for your customer with a can do attitude whilst remaining consultative and following Salesforce best practices.
- Represent and promote the core company values
- Identifying opportunities for 4C to implement new solutions for customers.
- Expected to act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team
- Experience in end to end Salesforce (SFDC) CRM implementations
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer facing skills, analytical thinker and pro active mentality
- Salesforce Certified: App Builder/401 Developer or 201 Admin with either Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to me on 020 3870 0173 or by email email@example.com
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.