Want to work with the latest Salesforce technologies in a role with flexible working options?
My client is looking for a developer that has a minimum of 2 years commercial experience and is happy to travel to either the Bristol or London office, post covid. This role will be a great opportunity to work with Lightning Web Components and Communities. This client offers an open and welcoming working culture and they focus on their employee wellbeing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Code using Apex and Visualforce
- To work as part of a team and be solution driven
- To upskill where possible using the latest technologies
- Lightning Web Components experience is essential
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce certifications are a bonus
- Full right to work is required, this client cannot support applicants on visas or in need or sponsorship at this time
- Flexible working and Remote working to suit your lifestyle
- Support with the latest technologies
- Great working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free gym access and Yoga classes
- Free access to Headspace app
The full recruitment process is fully remote to comply with government regulations and this client are able to onboard remotely also. This role is guaranteed to be fully remote till the end of December 2020.
Got questions? Get in touch with me today to find out more and apply!
Telephone: 0191 594 9733
Linkedin: Zarah Ahmed - Women In Tech Consultant