Salesforce Business Analyst Role - £450 Per Day - 6 Month Contract
My client, a consultancy are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team - on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce Experience
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer DEV401
This opportunity will be great for an individual with strong E-Commerce experience, this is something highly desirable but not essential.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Manage external and internal customer relationships
- Should be able to analyze data-driven investment opportunities and operational efficiencies using POS, inventory, media, profitability, market share and other 3rd party data sources.
- Work along with external stake holders to gain deeper understanding of the requirements and its dependencies
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy