Tableau Developer: New York, NYCompany:
This financial services company is looking to bring on a Tableau expert skilled in developing Tableau dashboards. They are in a growing space which in turn provides growth opportunities for their employees. This company is dedicated to excellence and growth making it appealing for their employees.Location:
New York, NYResponsibilities:
- Develop end-user reports and dashboards
- Develop SQL queries
- Manage design, implementation, development of all Tableau dashboards
- Working alongside different teams to establish needs and present findings
You will need to be detail oriented, a good communicator, as well as possess the ability to create strong relationships.Qualifications:
- Tableau development expert
- Experience setting up Tableau Environment through API connections and experience setting up and maintaining Tableau Server
- Programming Experience Preferably C#, or Python, R, Java
- 4+ years BI reporting
- 2+ years Tableau development
- US Citizen
If interested you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply through this Ad or contact me at email@example.com to take advantage of this highly sought-after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Tableau Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Tableau market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tableau jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Tableau market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org