Salesforce B2B Administrator - Lafayette, IN - $90,000
As the Salesforce B2B Administrator for this Information Technology Company, you will own the design and functionality of the client's Salesforce instance and support the maintenance and development of new/existing products on the Salesforce Platform. You will work with product owners, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, configure, and deploy new business processes.
This full-time opportunity will further develop your B2B skills and you will work within a collaborative and team-oriented environment. With innovative products and a leader within their industry, this client is looking for a hard-working Admin to join their team. Responsibilities
- Partners with the business to administer and improve the capabilities related to Salesforce B2B, FSL and Community.
- Provides all administration support of Salesforce.com (i.e. customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, dashboards for reporting at all levels, etc.).
- Identifies and implements processes to support their Parts & Services business system involving automations, UX/UI, workflows, notifications, collaboration tools, connected apps, integration endpoints.
- Focuses on strategic, tactical and technical initiatives for Salesforce, while supporting their Solution Owner in maintaining, improving and acting towards our long-term technology activation journey to grow their business; including their SFDC design roadmap.
- Monitor integrations to ERP systems and work with cross functional teams for resolution conflicts in integrations and ERP(s).
- Maintains a strong awareness of latest releases and developments to introduce to the company
- Identifies training needs, develops new programs & content, and trains new and existing employees to promote adoption and effectiveness of Salesforce processes.
- Point person for end user day-to-day Salesforce (B2B & FSL) related questions and troubleshooting
- B2B Commerce Administrator (B2B101).
- Service Cloud Administration in Lightning Experience (ADX261).
- Preferred Certs: SFDC Administrator, Certified Sales, Service, Field Service Lightning, Community Cloud, Platform Developer I/II and Trailhead Ranger Status.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles, practices and concepts.
- Ability to conduct analysis, gather, and communicate project requirements, review implementation plans, and accurately identify intra- and inter-departmental dependencies in project timelines.
- Strong desire to improve existing solutions, to innovate and to improve the current way that IT and specifically solutions architecture is performed.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills; ability to communicate to business and technical teams.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or email@example.com