Senior Salesforce Developer - Melbourne, Florida REMOTE The Role
Are you looking for a new role? This Senior Salesforce Developer will design, develop, and maintain software applications and back-office systems. The position will be writing the code that powers our ministry.Responsibilities
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Design and develop custom applications utilizing Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components on the Salesforce / force.com platform for CCM's websites/portals, internal business processes, back-office systems, and mobile applications using agile development methods
- Build software that allows our employees to delight our members
- Explore and recommend new technology platforms and capabilities
- Participate in agile development teams, constantly improving quality
- Cross-train with senior development staff in the maintenance of applications, databases, and stored procedures
- Manages integration initiatives and implementation of third party plug-ins
- Participate in code reviews
- Unit and system test new software
- All other duties as assigned
Core Competencies/Demonstrable Behaviors
- Extensive Salesforce programmatic and declarative experience
- Knowledge of Cloud SDLC
- Proven track record of integrating Salesforce with internal and external systems
- Knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, GitLab, Git, Salesforce DX
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to listen attentively and actively and encourage ideas and opinions
- Objectively gathers information, combines analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement and can make decisions based on incomplete information
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies and understands impacts of situational group dynamics
Education and/or Experience
- Collaborates - builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet objectives. This role requires a high level of internal customer interaction to meet objectives
- Manages Conflict - handles conflict situations effectively.
- Interpersonal Savvy - relates openly and comfortably with a diverse group of people. Must be able to communicate effectively and build engagement across all audiences
- Drives Results - consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances and tight deadlines.
- Situational Adaptability - adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree with 3-5 years' in a software development role with Salesforce experience or combination of education and experience required.
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification preferred but not required.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6940 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org