Salesforce Developer - Harrisburg - 150k/year
Join a team of highly skilled Developers for expanding digital marking Company by establishing digital communications, initiating market research projects, and performing analysis from the marketing programs. Use your creativity and drive in managing several areas critical to the continued innovation of our Client's firmwide marketing, including email campaign strategy and execution.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer looking to expand their skillset and jump into a multifaceted role that will allow them to hone their marketing automation, CRM, SEO, and reporting skills. You will:
- Develop and deploy custom Salesforce applications, create business logic, and custom interfaces using programmatic capabilities.
- Build partnership, frameworks, and process to shape the content and campaigns calendar via testing and data-driven insights
- Develop an email communication strategy to increase customer acquisition, engagement, and growth
- configure, test and deploy e-mail campaigns within Salesforce marketing cloud
- Engage and collaborate with a team to align with major technology strategies and ensure Salesforce capabilities are optimized for reuse
- Define, communicate, and manage change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Design, and Visualforce pages
- 3+ Experience with Salesforce marketing cloud
- 3+ years Marketing Automation & Operations experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and strategy
- Excellent Troubleshooting, Analytical and Debugging skills in Salesforce
- Project Delivery Experience in Salesforce.com Technology across various Domains
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Admin Certification (Required)
- Platform Developer I Certification (Required)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (718) 710-4995