If you'd like the opportunity to work with one of our top client's in the Northeast area of the U.S. this position may be right for you. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be in a client-facing role where you will function as the go-to expert in all aspects of declarative platform architecture and configuration, including and often beyond Sales, Service and Community clouds.
- Provide support during pre-sales and sales. Participate in the creation of or review of Salesforce solution approaches and estimates as requested
- Provide recommendations and options for solution design in terms of Salesforce configuration and AppExchange products
- Design the end-to-end solution based on collaboration with Cloud Consultants and other Platform Architects on the project
- Effectively communicate and transition the architecture to the Development Lead and provide oversight as needed during the build phase
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification required
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certification required
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Salesforce App Builder Certification required
- Salesforce Community Cloud Certification preferred
- Extensive experience designing and delivering solutions in the Salesforce platform
- Extensive experience with Salesforce APIs and their specific usages
Our client is looking to hire quickly for a contract length of 6 months. They are able to offer a competitive pay and a possible extension. Please see the details below to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6525