Salesforce Administrator - Three Rivers, MI - $65,000
The Salesforce Administrator will be joining a global consultantcy that provides solutions to their well-established global community. From starting out over 110 years ago, you will be working across multiple departments including, HR, Marketing and IT. With strong values regarding work-life balance with a family-first mentality, this consultancy will give you the tools you need to succeed as well as grow internally and enhance your skills.
This company has an emphasis on respect, honesty and integrity this global company that spans over five generations of family ownership. They are passionate about sustaining the needs of future generations by sharing knowledge and working together to achieve universal goals such as conserving and saving energy. This is a great opportunity to further develop your own skills while also further benefiting the global community of this company. Key Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact for the Salesforce users globally.
- Handle some administrative functions including user account maintenance, case management, territory management, lead management, reports/dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Develop and build new objects, flows, and process builder
- Organize and handle training of users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, HR, marketing, and the IT department.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- Skill in performing accurate data entry.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office (MS) skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Skill to create documentation / knowledge articles.
- A positive attitude and proactive engagement in enhancing the Salesforce user experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- A sense of urgency and ability.
- Ability to demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Salesforce Administration certificate required
- Health/dental/vision/prescription coverage
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Company-match 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or email@example.com.