I am currently working with a Global leading Recruitment company who are looking for a Saleforce Developer to join their already established team. The Salesforce Developer will play a pivotal role within the global IT team. The team are currently responsible for delivery of IT services to approx 1600 users, across 15 offices worldwide.You will be responsible for the development of our Salesforce org expanding and building upon the functionality we have today.
If you are looking to join a company that celebrates success and supports their employees to make sure they achieve greatness look no further!
- The Senior Developer will be involved in the agile development of the current system built upon Salesforce' Force.com ecosystem from inception through to delivery with ongoing iterative development.
- To work with management to supervise development of stakeholder functionality requirements that meet agreed schedules. This key role works closely with the Product Owners, Phoenix project team and external partners to identify and support any cross-team dependencies
- Manage and maintain configuration and technical design and coding standards and to ensure that they follow Salesforce best practises
- Understand how the existing Salesforce CRM software configuration and software developments have been undertaken including the CI tooling and use of.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer with proven expert knowledge around configuration, integration and customisation (Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, SOQL, Salesforce Rest/Soap API, WSDL, Force.com)
- Strong knowledge and experience implementing Lightning Components
- Exposure to multiple Salesforce modules such as Sales, Service and Marketing cloud
- Experience working in SQL Server technologies desirable
- A foundation degree or higher within a related IT subject
- Good communicator with solid interpersonal skills
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities