Tableau Architect - Boston, MA The Company:
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing specialty consumer products in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the world. They are looking for a highly experienced Tableau Architect to be a key member of their technology team, responsible for building innovative analytic solutions that measure and improve fundraising performance. This individual should be a creative problem solver with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.Responsibilities include:
- Leverage Tableau skills to enable smarter and more efficient business decisions by digging into available data sources to create visualizations and dashboards
- Develop Tableau Prep workflows for data cleaning, transformation, aggregation, etc.
- Create functional and impactful visualizations that help stakeholders across our organization absorb information quickly and easily
- Ensures reports and KPIs comply with the company's internal security, data security policies and external regulatory requirements
- Presenting reports that summarize and communicate fundraising performance, highlight discoveries and insights, and adhere to data visualization best practice
- Performing ad-hoc exploration of data to highlight business opportunities
- 5+ years exp utilizing Tableau to deliver dashboards and reporting capabilities at scale (Tableau certification preferred)
- Experience using Tableau Prep for data preparation
- Proficiency with SQL/data warehouse environments with the ability to write complex queries
- Experience in a start-up environment highly desired
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com