Join a team of highly skilled Developers for expanding digital marking Company by establishing digital communications, initiating market research projects, and performing analysis from the marketing programs. Use your creativity and drive in managing several areas critical to the continued innovation of our Client's firmwide marketing, including email campaign strategy and execution.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer looking to expand their skillets and jump into a multifaceted role that will allow them to hone their marketing automation, CRM, SEO, and reporting skills.Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing VisualForce, APEX code, and Salesforce incorporation.
- Research platform capabilities, identifies opportunities as it relates to eCommerce roadmap
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Plan for a continuous integration development model
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- 3+ years dedicated Salesforce.com development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Service Cloud - experience with REST API, Communities, Lightning, Live Message, Live Agent, CTI, Short code setup.
- Marketing Cloud - experience with Journey, Connector, Collect, Return Path,
- Commerce Cloud - experience with Cartridge development
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of SalesForce.com from scratch
- Proficient in lightning migrations, writing apex code/triggers, visual force
- Understanding of front-end frameworks, web services, caching methodologies, CDNs, request, response flow
- Strong hands-on experience in Salesforce, Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Hunger and eagerness to learn and grow within a start-up environment
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (718) 710-4995