Are you a Technical Consultant with good technical knowledge of Veeva Systems?
Would you like to join an international team of a direct Veeva PARTNER?
We are looking for a Technical Consultant with great knowledge of Veeva in areas of CRM, Vault, Order Entry ... to join one of the companies in Spain with the most presence in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector, backed by more than 100 projects both globally and in Europe , with a trajectory of more than 10 years offering clients the best technological solutions in the area of commercial effectiveness for both national and international companies.
- Technical knowledge of Veeva cloud-based solution is required: candidate must have knowledge of different functionalities in Salesforce and VEEVA
- Functional knowledge of the solution would be preferable.
- Programming or code review skills (Java, HTML, Apex, Rest API, etc.)
- Development using Apex & Visual Force
- Understanding of relational databases (SQL), version control, API principles, continuous integration, XML, and package automation
- Understand the development life cycle (from requirements definition to maintenance)
- Experience of integration with ETL tools
- Intermediate English level - able to work with international teams and projects.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Previous experience in the Pharma and / or Lifesciences sector would be preferable.
- Perform service improvements in the SLA Management and Incident Management process.
- Perform Configuration and Personalization in Case Management.
- Discover ways to use SFDC to improve processes and productivity.
- Resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand the need for exact integration
- Design integrations with a long-term vision
- Perform modeling and mapping of data between systems
- Install and configure tools and create integrations to suit your requirements
- Write custom data transformation logic
- Analyze integrations and suggest improvements
- Provide expert information on integration scenarios
- Contribute to internal development projects to implement new and innovative integration tools that increase the quality, efficiency and speed of implementations and ongoing operations.
- Competitive salary according to the candidate's previous experience
- Opportunities for professional growth and progression
- Remote work options
- Additional social benefits