As Salesforce Declarative Consultant for our client's consistently-funded organization, you will join a team of Analysts, Developers, and Product Owners to work concurrent projects with various clients, providing integration, customization, and solution assistance on the SFDC platform. Superb communication skills are required, and full-time
Salesforce Consulting with a registered Salesforce Consulting Partner.
- Experience working on projects cross-functionally in a fast paced environment
- Experience integrating and customizing Salesforce Lightning for optimal business processes
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is required. The more the merrier, but preferred include:
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Sales AND/OR Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (highly favorable, but there is no coding requirement)
- Be able to adapt to a client's preferred methodology (Agile / Scrum / Waterfall)
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce instance design experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions via custom code
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($95k-$115k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Declarative Consultant.