If you'd like the opportunity to work with one of our top client's in the Northeast area of the U.S. this position may be right for you. Working as a Business Analyst for our client you will have the opportunity to have your voice be heard in a pivotal role within this contract's length.
- Assist in facilitation of meetings to build deep understanding of functional business and digital areas within the organisation
- Analyze process or system changes, to ensure design changes meet business requirements and needs
- Develop skill and experience with creating process maps and using business process modelling techniques
- Manage overall catalogue of process flows for the small to medium complexity projects
- Innovate ideas and insights to share with senior business analysts that will optimize overall business development results
- Extensive experience with performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis, benchmarking) and audit compliance
- Competent understanding of customers business model, and different parts of the business
- Experience being a lead Business Analyst for small - medium complexity projects
- Extensive experience with iterative development methodologies
- Expertise in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
This is a contract position, our client is able to offer competitive pay and a possible extension. See the details below to apply for this position.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6525