Mulesoft Developer - £550 Per Day - 6 Month Contract
I am currently working with a large consultancy, who are looking for a highly experienced Mulesoft Developer to join their team on a fully remote working basis, for an exciting integration project.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Mulesoft Development Experience
- Excellent analysis, design and communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to deliver MuleSoft components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements
- Mulesoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Desirable)
This role will be great opportunity to those who have a strong JAVA/SQL background.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Responsible for designing and developing APIs from specification to implementation in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Handle projects delivery and offer guidance to implement standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle
- Interacting with QA team on functional design, test plans, defect and change control
Interviews will be taking place shortly, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy