Salesforce Business Analyst - £500 Per Day - 12 Month Contract
My client, a UK based organisation; are currently looking for a highly experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team on an exciting new project.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Salesforce Business Analysis experience
- Strong experience in gathering requirements and generating reports
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Certifications (Highly desirable)
This role will be great opportunity to those who like to work within an agile environment.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Plan meetings, develop and document efficient business requirements
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Plan and execute end user training and testing of new features and applications
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy