Salesforce Consultant - £400 Per Day - 6 Month Contract
My client, a UK based Non-Profit organisation; are currently looking for a highly experienced Salesforce Consultant to join their team for a project that will commence in January 2021.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Salesforce experience
- Extensive experience within the Non-Profit sector
- Certified Salesforce Administrator ADM201
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has also worked on the NPSP, although it is not mandatory.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Gathering business requirements for end-users to assist with their Salesforce platform
- Running stakeholder workshops
- Monitor incoming data for integrity and privacy
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy