Under the supervision of the Salesforce Solutions Manager, the Salesforce Developer position is responsible for assisting with the maintenance, configuration, development, integration, and implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and StepWise applications that support the company business strategies and objectives. This role provides technical consulting to management, business users, and technical associates and works closely with other administrators and developers. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Stepwise and Force.com platforms. Role & Responsibilities
· Develop customized solutions within the StepWise and Salesforce platforms to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
· Manage daily support and maintenance of internal StepWise and Salesforce instances, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
· Communicate with business analysts, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
· Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
· Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal StepWise and Salesforce instances
· Provide system support of internal and customer-facing StepWise and Salesforce environments, especially related to data loads, customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
· Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure StepWise and Salesforce environments support internal needs relating to functionality and performanceSkills & Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree
· Salesforce Developer Certification
· Minimum work experience: two years of StepWise application development OR four years of Salesforce application development
· Development experience with StepWise (Visual Basic Script and MS SQL Server) Salesforce/Force (Apex, VisualForce, Force.com APIs and Web Services)
· Proficient with Excel
· Experience with StepWise and Salesforce system integrations and bug fixes.
· Knowledge of general IT Solutions and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective technical, problem resolution and analytical skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
· Agile Development and Scrum framework experience