Salesforce Developer, Indianapolis (Remote)Job Description
Looking for a Salesforce Developer with an understanding of the architecture of the client-specific applications that are being developed, as well as a strong working knowledge of the underlying cloud platform.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Troubleshooting and enhancing existing logic in SFDC.
- Developing new code for project-related deliverables.
- Completion of code-dependant actions and configuration.
- Interaction with application development teams and customer-facing resources.
- BA in Computer Science or similar
- 6+ years of professional experience with SaaS products.
- 3+ years of experience in a sustained engineering team or an escalated support tier for an application.
- Successful track record of relevant customer-focused work experiences such as operations engineer, technical customer support, professional services or application development.
- Should have designed and developed 3-4 secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modelling, integration, and data migration.
- Banking or Financial Domain experience desired.
- Knowledge of nCino would be beneficial.
- A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment.
- Work from home.
- $90,000-120,000 wage average.
- Additional bonus based on performance.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.