Senior Salesforce Admin/JR Developer- Dallas,TX- $90k
The ideal candidate will have a strong Administrator background and will be a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert.
As the Senior Salesforce Administrator, you must possess a strong knowledge of the benefits, limitations and configuration of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot. You must be able to be responsible for standard and custom-based applications. You have experience with stakeholders across one or more organizations to identify problems and have designed and implemented solutions to better the company.
- Perform the day-to-day administration, configuration and troubleshooting of our Salesforce and Pardot systems.
- Create and manage users; Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings.
- Develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Complete System Maintenance and perform upgrades.
- 5 or more years as a Salesforce Admin
- VisualForce and Apex coding experience
- Experience with FinancialForce is preferred
- Salesforce Application Builder Certification or Salesforce Admin Certification
- Pardot experience is a must
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced environment and want to use your Salesforce Admin skills to the best of your ability, apply now.
Send your CV to Kate Murray at email@example.com