Our client is looking for a Salesforce star to join their development team in downtown Toronto. Their current major project a migration to Lightning. This company has a small but very strong Salesforce team, which requires a new self-directed and highly skilled developer for their team. Ideally you would feel comfortable in a high pace/constant changing environment, and comfortable collecting and adapting requirements throughout each project's lifecycle. Our client takes a lot of pride in cultivating an extraordinary team. We are looking for people who will bring their talents and passion to help the company deliver on their purpose. Our client believes in constantly supporting their team members in their own learning and growth as they grow and innovate as a company.Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and be eager to learn
- Good communication skills are essential.
- An understanding of when to use validation rules, workflows, process builder, flows vs. custom code
- An understanding of Salesforce architecture (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Campaign Members, Lead Conversion, Tasks).
- An understanding of Salesforce security model (role, profiles, sharing settings).
- Experience with building Salesforce Flows required.
- Experience with building Apex Classes, Triggers, and Unit Tests required.
- Experience with building Salesforce Lightning Component an asset
- Experience with Community and Service cloud
- Result-based company bonus
- Generous number of paid vacation days
- Health/benefits plan, RRSP plan
- Complimentary onsite gym
- Welcoming and collaborative entrepreneurial culture
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce developer / dev / Ontario / ON / GTA / Toronto / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Sales cloud / Service cloud / Marketing cloud / Apex / Technical