Salesforce Analyst - Remote -85k
Salary: up to 85k About
Great opportunity to work remotely for a nonprofit organization that heavily focuses on advancing women in the workforce. This organization places emphasis on their culture which includes values that will drive you to be passionate, humble, appreciative towards all contributions, and the importance of inclusion. In this role, you are required to show appreciation for each person's individuality, including their different perspectives, experiences, expertise, qualities, and strengths that they have to offer. Assuming positive intent, this organization seeks to teach others in areas where they need to learn with the emphasis that everyone has a voice that will be heard.
This nonprofit organization is seeking a Marketing Automation & Analytics Specialist who will serve as the team subject matter expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and marketing metrics. In order to be a good fit for this position, you should be comfortable executing both tactical and strategic marketing tasks. The ideal candidate is also driven by data, efficient, focused on marketing strategy, performance, effectiveness, and ROI.
This position is full-time and remote. You will be reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing & Communications. Responsibilities:
- Help craft strategic direction of marketing automation efforts in partnership with Director
- Execute, measure and optimize email marketing campaigns via SFMC
- Email list building and maintenance, knowledge of best practices for email list upkeep. This includes list hygiene, following solicitations guidelines and being compliant, including running opt-in campaigns
- Optimize email delivery/deliverability, knowledge of domain credibility challenges that impact delivery
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards, and analysis on program performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness.
- Work within Google Analytics to create campaign goals and monitor campaigns
- Coordinate omnichannel messaging, cadence, and customer journeys
- Lead/demand generation, lead acquisition, lead qualification, and lead nurturing
- Create and maintain automation workflows, including customer retention
- Create automation platform landing pages
- Collaborate with Digital Services Manager
- Export data from the Marketing Cloud
- Campaign-based target segmentation
- Ensure all program assets and data management programs adhere to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and local email laws
- Advise on scoring for MQLs and SQLs
- A/B testing to maximize results
- Consult on marketing plans
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5 years professional digital marketing management experience
- Required 3 years minimum Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise
- 3 years minimum Google Analytics expertise, certification is preferred
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, open-minded and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Experience working with sales organizations as it relates to successfully executing a campaign, gaining stakeholder alignment and gathering feedback
- Ability to think strategically
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical skills with experience in reporting and data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Power user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and/or Google with the ability to deliver executive-level presentations
- Remote work
- Salary up to 85k/year
- Work with a team who emphasizes culture and contribution
Interviews will be conducted shortly, so apply now so you do not miss out on this potential opportunity to accelerate your career.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6732