As the Salesforce Administrator position is available for a well-established company in the greater Philadelphia area. The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing expansion of our salesforce.com deployment and ensure we are capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user groups across the Company. Responsibilities:
- Actively lead interactions with user base to understand sales & business processes to pro-actively research and propose enabling solutions.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and IT teams to prioritize and implement Henry's salesforce.com roadmap such as ERP integration, 3rd party lead databases, CPQ, workflow automations, partner communities, and sales enablement.
- Own the change control process for prioritizing and implementing new requests and enhancements.
- Actively seek ways to increase adoption and satisfaction of saleforce.com with internal and external user groups. Actively monitor usage and be the company SME on salesforce.com.
- Create and administer training programs. Provide one to one training to end users on an on‐going basis.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Monitor & maintain 3rd party data integrations & AppExchange integrations
- Serve as a primary system administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 3+ years acting as a system administrator for a Salesforce CRM instance
- com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, successfully drive projects to completion, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Sales Cloud, Partner Cloud, Pardot, and Developer certifications preferred
- Experience with business-to-business sales and managing partner communities is preferred.
- Experience with managing APIs and 3rd party integrations preferred.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (718) 710-4995