This role is open for Sr. Salesforce Developers looking to work with one of our top notch clients in the New York area. They are looking for a highly experienced Salesforce Development Professional that holds Salesforce Development I & II Certifications. In this role you will be responsible for running the development process during the implementation of salesforce lightning into our client's CRM system.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Mid-level Developers and Admins
- Lead technical discussions and architect solutions on the salesforce platform in line with best practices.
- Drive discussions and meetings for continual application improvement
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of the solutions with offshore/onshore development team
- Communicate with senior leadership as a trusted advisor for the overall benefit of the business
- Must have Salesforce Developer I Certification
- Must have extensive experience in a lead/senior developer role
- Development experience with ETL tools and other salesforce related data tools
- Extensive experience with Apex
- Extensive experience with lightning components
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively
- Preferred Salesforce Developer II Certification
- Preferred experience in the Healthcare Industry
Our client is looking to hire quickly for a contract length of 12 months. They are able to offer a competitive pay and a possible extension. Please see the details below to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6525