The Senior Software Developer for the nCino platform has design, development, and maintenance responsibility for the nCino platform. This will include support for a broad range of business units such as core banking, commercial and residential lending, among others. The position provides exposure to many business units in a dynamic financial services firm. This role requires direct interaction with end users and excellent analytical and communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities
· Ensure all nCino and Salesforce work supports both the individual business areas and the enterprise as a whole.
· Design, build, unit test, and maintain solutions within the nCino platform.
· Align all architecture and design decisions with Boston private's Architecture guidelines and standards.
· Gather Business Requirements working with Product Managers, Business Analysts, and end users.
· Perform Hands-on Configuration in alignment with enterprise strategy, change management and deployment processes.
· Implement new products and packages within nCino and Salesforce platforms and communicate updates throughout the company.
· Understand all aspects of nCino and Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications.
· Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues.
· Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata, and record based configurations and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
· Drives process improvement changes to ensure high productivity and quality of services provided.
Skills & Qualifications
· 3-5 Years' experience on nCino Platform as a developer.
· 5+ years of Salesforce experience including both classic and lightning versions
· 5-7 years of experience with Software Engineering
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Strong working experience on Groups, Routes, Screens nCino UI.
· Experience working on nCino Loan Origination, Treasury Management, and Document Manager.
· Experience upgrading nCino releases/patches.
· Experience working on commercial credit process, product packages, credit memos, nCino Form generation.
· Understand the business domain, data model, and design of the code base for the nCino product.
· Salesforce Developer certification is a huge plus.
· Strong knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and best practices.
· Significant Hands on experience in design and development of custom solutions on nCino and the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, application integration patterns using Mulesoft and other ETL tools such as Informatica.
· Expert with configuring / customizing standard SFDC objects such as Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Reports & Dashboards, with proven hands on experience building custom objects & solutions.