Salesforce Delivery Consultant (Remote), $80KJob Description
As a Delivery Consultant, you will support all phases of product delivery and implementation. This role includes analyzing and documenting customer business requirements, conducting requirement gathering workshops with customers as well as configuring and installing software as a service solution.
This opportunity will offer the chance to work with a developing team, as well as put you in a position to interact with various levels of management.Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical or business/quality systems environment
- Experience with Agile process and ability to plan Sprints throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Experience with writing user stories and capturing them in tools such as Agile Accelerator, Jira, Excel.
- Excellent analytical, logical, presentational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lead projects, manage multiple tasks involved in meeting deadlines and deliverables, as well as possess the necessary technical aptitude to utilize features available in a SaaS offering.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience desired.
- Familiarity with any database management systems such as Oracle and/or MS SQL Server would be beneficial.
- Experience with other SaaS software, document management systems or quality management tools is desired.
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% post-Covid.
- $80,000 annual salary with $20,000 bonus
- 401K and benefits package.
- An outstanding collaborative work environment in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Employee engagement programs such as Sparta Give Back, Wellness, Spirit Committee, etc.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.