Mulesoft Architect - 6 Month Contract - £650 Per Day
My client, a UK based organisation are currently looking for a Mulesoft Architect to join their team - on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Strong experience architecture and implementation of solutions using Mulesoft ESB / Cloud Hub Integration tool
- Certified Mulesoft Integration Architect (Desirable)
This opportunity will be great exposure for an individual looking to manage a small team, both onshore and offshore.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Create low level design and high level design documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of the Integration Technology aspects of the clients projects
- Act as a key contributor in regards to the API management and frameworks within the project
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy