If you're an experienced Salesforce Developer who has worked in both Health and Community Cloud and has done Community Cloud integration, this role will be a great fit for you. Our client is based out of Colorado and they're looking for a well-experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team remotely. In this role you will be responsible for managing onshore and offshore teams with a focus on lead development.
- Lead technical discussions and architect solutions on the salesforce platform in line with best practices
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of the solutions with offshore/onshore development team
- Work closely with the Health Cloud and Community Cloud systems to ensure updated needs for overall business development
- Strong experience with Health Cloud
- Strong experience with Community Cloud
- Preferred experience integrating Community Cloud
- Extensive experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience as a Lead or Senior Developer
- Strong experience and knowledge of the salesforce EcoSystem
- Development experience with ETL tools and other salesforce related data tools
Our client is looking to hire quickly for a contract length of 6 months. They are able to offer a competitive pay and a possible extension. Please see the details below to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347) 783-6525