Salesforce Technical Architect, $160K (Remote)Job Description
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be working directly with customers to define requirements and present solutions, as well as direct and manage developer resources to achieve project goals.
Candidates for this role will demonstrate technical leadership, setting best practices for integration and application development, deployment, and testing, as well as sequential SD life cycle and iterative refinementRole & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Use Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, React and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Own the end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle, including structured code management, environment management, and continuous integration.
- Demonstrate detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture and APIs.
- Maintain a high level of productivity, whether working alone or in collaboration with a team, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Use Salesforce APIs and custom Salesforce Web Service to complete implementation to legacy systems.
- Demonstrate experience in SOAP, REST, and Web Socks.
- Demonstrate understanding of HTTP security, Federated and Delegated authentications, plus identity management services and signing authorities.
- Quickly acquire new technical expertise within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client-side scripting libraries and native mobile development tools.
- Understand relational database structure and functionality.
- Demonstrate technical project management experience.
- Develop mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS applications.
- Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as required by customers.
- Provide hands-on, expert-level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Experience building end-to-end managed packages on Salesforce.
- Experience building self-service software products.
- Experience with architecture and technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Software Product Life-cycle Management and product.
- Ability to architect multi-tenant systems which are paired with Salesforce, such as relational DB Segmentation, tenant identity management, etc.
- Writing public technical documentation for 3rd party implementation vendors.
- Understanding of mobile development process and frameworks.
- Knowledge of product scalability approaches by region, tier, and user volume.
- Experience distributing real-time integrations.
- $160,000-180,000 annually
- 20 days of PTO, 15 paid days of sick leave with a doctor's note, and 5 working days paid of sick leave without a doctor's note.
- Medical insurance coverage for employees, plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate.
- Support for participation in professional development opportunities such as training conferences.
- Regular team-building opportunities, as well as bi-annual company-wide events.
- Flexible work environments, including in-office, remote or hybrid options based on performance.