Salesforce Architect-Chicago, IL
Great opportunity to work for a growing company looking for an experienced architect who will be responsible for providing technical subject matter expertise to their technology team. You will also be responsible for developing, testing, integrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting existing and new Salesforce applications. A good candidate for this position will demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in one or more programming languages including APEX and will know one or more development methodologies/delivery models including Agile.
- Participate and contribute to product feature prioritization and technology road maps
- Design, build and unit test highly scaleable applications, which map to the force.com platform to satisfy requirements including but not limited to custom components, triggers, and pages using APEX and Visualforce
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews
- Participate in code reviews, technical review board and other architecture review activities
- Provide design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development
- Assist in developing of technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment
- Design of security model using permission sets / profiles
- Integrate application with third party systems
- Build and manage dashboards, views and reports
In order to be a good fit for this position, you must have in depth experiences wth:
- 5+ years of experience with custom Salesforce.com development including Lightning UI, APEX language, Visualforce, creating Lighting Components, etc.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, relational database principles, and operating systems
- Extensive Experience in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API.
- Experience working in agile methodology and its' corresponding tools including TFS, JIRA and/or others
- Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS/MuleSoft)
- Experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Development experience with JSP/ ASP, Java, HTML language
- Salesforce Platform Developer II and at least one other Salesforce Certification are preferred
- Ability to work at a company with an inclusive culture that emphasizes the importance of teamwork
- Participate in the Total Rewards program, which helps you achieve your ambitions in your career
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Interviews will be conducted shortly, so apply now so you do not miss out on this potential opportunity to accelerate your career.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6732