Salesforce Developer - Remote (Up to £55,000)
As a Salesforce Developer you will play a key role in this end users Salesforce team, by developing and designing custom technical solutions across the business. This organisation is currently going through a large amount of growth and are investing heavily in cloud technology, with big plans to expand the Salesforce team over the next year.
With a focus in Lightning, you will be focusing on configuration by building out a range of Workflows and Approval Processes as well as being heavily involved within the customisation of Salesforce. Also, you will be making use of your Apex and Lightning Components knowledge to create multiple custom user interfaces for the wider team. Another key aspect of this position will be to provide technical Salesforce support to the wider teams by training various users within the instance.
- 3+ Years' Salesforce Development expertise
- Understanding of various Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ)
- Strong Salesforce configuration experience
- Training users and engaging with key stakeholder
- Designing and building solutions