Tableau Product Manager - Boston, MA $100kCompany
: Our client is a telecommunication industry leader , known for providing the best TV, Internet, and Phone services across the United States. They are looking for an experienced professional to join and enjoy their great benefits and growth management culture. They are also looking for a leader with data warehouse experience to be a key part of the digital strategies team.Responsibilities:
- Tableau design and data analysis
- Multitasking ability between analysis/reporting
- Manage End to end data warehousing
- NPS and Survey Management
- Support visualization tableau Dashboards
- 5 years of experience with Tableau, SQL, Python, and Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record of analyzing and improving VOC
- Must be strong communicator, writer and have great presentation skill set
- Experience with management and IT analytics
Apply through this Ad or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this highly sought-after opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Tableau Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Tableau market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tableau jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Tableau market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com.