The Senior Salesforce Developer our client is looking to hire will join a team of Analysts, Developers, and Data Architects to work continuously changing and diverse projects to adjust for business needs. You might be a good fit if your Salesforce programming experience has had a strong focus on Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, or Salesforce CPQ. The more exposure you have to each of these fields, the better fit you will be. Ideal experience is Senior level, but don't hesitate to apply if your skillset fits the description below!
- Experience programming in Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce CPQ,
- You have a consultative approach to internal projects within the business, ensuring requirements and responsibilities are completed with efficiency and accuracy
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Service Cloud Consultant
- Be capable of working in a strong team environment, building very specific technical requirements communicated from business / technical liaisons
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous analytical experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' internal Salesforce functions and determine future marketing campaigns
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($150k-$170k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into this Senior Salesforce Developer position.