Salesforce Service Cloud Programme ManagerCompany:
Open to negotiate (Ideally up to £90,000)Location:
Blend of Office and RemoteBackground:
We deliver digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. "Born digital," We takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. Our deep expertise in infrastructure and applications management turns IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to run your business more efficiently or accelerate revenue growth, We can get you there.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and control multiple parallel projects that are being executed
- Handle dependencies between projects and manage priorities at program level
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the principles, techniques, and methodology of project management, root cause analysis, and change management
- Proficient in process improvement techniques; diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills; and excellent, analytical, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of project development life cycle, business capabilities framework, and business process re-engineering
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and the ability to collaborate with business unit customers, IT, and management to reach a common agreement
- Strong consultative skill set including problem identification, solution development, and gaining buy in of customers
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communications skills
- Ability to mentor and train project team members, analysts,
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules
- Develops best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress; uses established project standards, procedures, and quality objectives
- Manages multiple one or more large, moderately to highly complex projects that are transformational and strategic in nature
- Assesses variances from the project plan; gathers metrics; develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the projects remain within specified scope, time, cost, and quality objectives
Good to have:
- 16+ years of experience in IT industry across various Salesforce products and 10+ years in managing eCommerce/ Digital Marketing based projects
- Hands on experience on Digital Transformations projects revolutionizing and enriching customer business needs
- Preferred exposure on architecting applications specifically on Service Cloud based architectures built on Cloud Infra (Amazon Cloud preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Marketing/eCommerceInitiatives for various Industries preferably CPG and Retail.
- Exposure in building Digital Platforms, which helps in standardizing, reducing time to market, and reducing operational costs with enhanced ease of maintainability.
- Project Management experience of 9+ years and Preferred Delivery management experience of 3+ year in domains related to Retail and CPG
- Experience in working with Senior level stake holders (Internal and External)
- Strong expertise in handling projects and various portfolios comprising oflarge sized teams distributed across locations (50+ team size)
- Strong knowledge of Agile (Scrum and should be well versed with Scrum of Scrum orRelease Trains)
- Good Exposure to Distributed Agile and KPI/measurements in Agile engagements.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and leadership skills with proven success completing complex projects on time and within budget
- Directing and mentoring development team and PMO, driving development with methodologies and industry best practices
- Passionate, proactive, and deeply committed to driving breakthroughs in customer experience and providing solutions.
- Preferred exposure to various kinds of Migration - related to Technical Lift and Shift & Digital Transformation for Large client applications spread across various technology.
- Knowledge on transition planning and executions
- Exposure to pre-sales activities related to RFI, RFP, Due Diligence, Discovery phase planning.