Salesforce Functional Consultant - Home Based
As a Salesforce Consultant you will play a pivotal role in this Salesforce Partner's consulting team, taking ownership across a range of projects. This partner also offer a range of flexible working, enabling you to work fully remote.
You will be collaborating with the key stakeholders from the end client to gather their business requirements within Salesforce and to assist on any solutions they need. You will also be leading on various projects within Salesforce, ranging from data migration to supporting with the development of the different Salesforce Clouds and products. Also you will utilise your configuration experience to build out a range of Salesforce solutions on a daily basis. Another key aspect of the role will be training and supporting multiple users of Salesforce throughout the organisation by running workshops and assisting with the training materials.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Configurations background (Workflows, Validation Rules and Approval Processes)
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, Einstein etc)
- Implementation and Integration experience
- Extensive stakeholder/client management skill set
- Requirements gathering
This Salesforce Partner are currently going through a huge amount of growth and have plans to triple in size next year. They also offer to fund all certifications and training to look to promote from within.