Salesforce Functional Consultant
Join an established Salesforce partner actively recruiting for a Salesforce Functional Consultant. They have strong pipeline and have just signed a Greenfield Salesforce implementation
to commence at the beginning of 2021!
The project involves implementing Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud. The successful candidate will focus on the Sales & Service Cloud side, and therefore Salesforce Marketing Cloud is beneficial but not essential.
They are also open to Salesforce contractors on an initial 6-month contract with the view of joining them on a permanent basis at the end of that tenure.
Role & Responsibilities, and experience:
- A strong communicator, you will have the ability to solicit business requirements and translate them into a viable Salesforce solution
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to Salesforce best practice
- Worked and flourished in an Agile environment
- A real team player
- Lead requirement gathering workshops
- Understand problems and provide more than one solution
- A consultative way of thinking
- Salesforce Certified
- Proven Salesforce implementation experience
- Hands on Salesforce Configuration/Declarative development
Apply now with interviews due to commence in the second week of January.