Salesforce Consultant wanted for a pharmaceutical company near Bruge. This international player has offices in 7 different countries in Europe. They have a small team with a flat hierarchy and a family like culture.
The 2021 road map is to continue the Salesforce implementation in 2 countries while starting a BI implementation. They are also in the middle of a big migration project. After these projects they are thinking about implementing a Marketing Automation tool.
You will be the point of contact for all Salesforce related queries, work as an administrator, product owner and analyst. It will be a very all-round position where you will manage the stakeholders, have meetings with (key-)users, improve the current processes as well as working on challenging, new projects.
- 3 years+ of experience in similar roles
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Good communication skills
- Salesforce certifications (SF Administrator, Sales or/and Service Cloud) are an asset
- Competitive salary
- A supportive and dynamic environment
- Tailored career opportunities
- Working in a family like culture and on challenging internal projects
- Many more advantages to be discussed when applying below