Job Details - Pardot Consultant
You will be delivering solutions to the customer using marketing automation solutions, tracking, lead scoring, campaigns, list segmentation, reporting, social media integration, defining business requirements, implementation, data segmentation, testing, strategy and integration.
Your daily responsibilities as the Pardot power user is to work with a few customers to generate landing pages, building dashboards and pulling reports from SFDC.
You will be implementing and deploying email campaigns and performing all data testing and ROI analytics.
As a Pardot Specialist, you will be expected to:
- Create reports and dashboards with CRM system
- Create landing pages
- Modify email templates
- Build and design email marketing campaigns
- Implement marketing campaigns in Engagement Studio
- Develop lead scoring, management, and reporting with marketing and effectively implement and maintain within Pardot
- Extensive, hands-on Pardot experience
- Pardot Certification STRONGLY preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge