Salesforce Senior Administrator
Location- West London (remote) , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
Are you looking to identify, develop and improve business processes and adoption across the platform? If so this role could be for you.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- All aspects of Salesforce system administration
- To design elegant and efficient solutions to approved change requests in line with existing platform and off-platform applications.
- To assist with the production of test scrips
- To produce functional, design and technical specifications from user requirements.
- Develop training materials and provide training support for all platform users.
- Strong communication skills - effective with business owners, managers and developers.
- 5+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certified (ADM 201)
- Understanding of Field Service, Service Cloud, Community, Sales Cloud and mobile applications
- Understanding of Flows, Process builder, workflows, Lightening components.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org