Salesforce Functional Solutions Architect-Remote- $80k-$110k
A partner client is looking for a Salesforce Functional Solutions Architect for a remote position. The position will be tasked with facilitating requirements and development sessions to gain an understanding of customers current state processes and technology in the CRM space.
- Uncover client pain points and gaps in the CRM best practices
- Build a clear Salesforce strategy for each client
- Lead design with the delivery team and be responsible for approval and decomposition of complex business information into technical components
- Produce detailed supporting materials such as business cases and business process diagrams
- At Least 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce
- At least 2 Certifications as a Salesforce Consultant: Sales, Service, or Community Clouds
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Equivalent field
- Great presentation and communication skills
This is a remote position with 50%-70% travel required post COVID. The position is perfect for someone who is looking for their next challenge and is passionate about Salesforce and coming up with CRM solutions.
Only Accepting U.S. Citizens and Green Card Holders.
To Apply send your CV's to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org