Salesforce Manager - Kansas City, MO - $140,000
As the Salesforce Manager for this IT and Services company, you will be a hands-on leader that can not only lead a team but help out on the internal consulting side of things. In this role you will help to build a new team and head in a new direction with a demanding customer base.
This client is looking for an ambitious leader with a strong background with Salesforce to lead their team. You will be responsible for executing on the vision for their Salesforce business applications and lead teams of departmental, cross-functional, and third-party Salesforce application support professionals in the optimization of their application usage and business process performance. If you are looking to step into a managerial position and progress your Salesforce career, this opportunity will give you the tools you need to take that next step in your career. Role & Responsibilities:
- Salesforce Functional Roadmaps - Completion and maintenance of functional roadmaps through collaboration with the VP Business Support Systems and functional leaders, review of vendor release and roadmap materials.
- Application & Business Process Enhancements - Scoping, planning, and execution of approved application enhancement projects. Define and manage change control process for development and release readiness criteria and ensure all changes meet criteria prior to deployment.
- System Availability, Confidentiality, and Security Standards - Development and implementation of Salesforce specific system support specifications and procedures in accordance with ISO27001:2013 standards.
- User Support - Managing the completion of tier 2 and tier 3 escalated support cases for Salesforce. Recognizes and steers the support tasks to the appropriate team. Gather, evaluate, and present performance metrics and benchmarks to resolve or prevent system problems.
- Application Usage Monitoring - Monthly analysis and reporting on Salesforce Application Usage and Salesforce Support Performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Three or more years of Salesforce Administration experience, three or more years experience working on complex projects with a focus on end-to-end implementation and management of Salesforce solutions, or five or more years of defining, designing, and implementing sales operations processes in Salesforce.
- Two or more years of people management experience including cross-functional and third party providers.
- Experienced in Information Technology project management methodologies, has successfully completed a variety of Information Technology enhancement projects utilizing different project delivery models.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce CPQ experience (Preferred)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or email@example.com.