Salesforce Consultant - Utilities - East England/Remote - 6-month contract - 500 DR
I have an excellent contract opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant to join a rapidly growing, industry-leading Utilities company who had a great 2020 and looking to continue in the same fashion
This is a role of high importance as the successful Salesforce Consultant who can take control of Communities, Pardot and Service cloud.
The successful Salesforce Consultant will be working alongside the project manager maintaining and road mapping the Salesforce platform and see where improvements can be made alongside liaising with 3rd party partners.
Due to the current climate, this is fully remote until the offices open with a once a quarter visit to the office when safe.Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Road-mapping with the project manager to see where improvements can be made
- Configuration and maintaining Communities, Pardot & Service Cloud
- Working with the junior developer to customise/make changes to the platform
- Assist developer with basic coding when needed such as apex, visualforce, and LWC
- Assisting with workshops with the project manager to bring users up to speed with changes/roll-outs
- Must be Salesforce certified
- Strong requirement gathering experience
- Experience with Communities, Pardot & Service Cloud a must
- Great experience dealing with stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Salesforce Consultant to be part of a rapidly expanding business who are looking to develop and grow their platform with the business expansion. email email@example.com
to apply for this role.