The Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer and the Salesforce Service Cloud Developer our client is looking to hire will join a team of Analysts, Developers, and Data Architects to work continuously changing and diverse projects to adjust for business needs. You might be a good fit for either if your Salesforce programming experience has had a strong focus on Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, or Salesforce CPQ. The more exposure you have to each of these fields, the better fit you will be. Ideal experience is Senior level, but don't hesitate to apply if your skillset fits the description below!
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience programming on Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
- You have a consultative approach to internal projects across multiple business units, ensuring requirements and responsibilities are completed with efficiency and accuracy
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- The ability to think about the bigger picture, while also adhering to specific technical requirements communicated from business / technical liaisons
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous analytical experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' internal Salesforce functions and determine future marketing campaigns
- Have a wholistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($150k-$170k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more.