Mulesoft Consultant - 4 Month Contract - £600 Per Day
My client, a UK organisation are currently looking for a Mulesoft Consultant to join their team - on a fully remote working basis, with the potential to extend after 4 months.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Mulesoft's API Lifecycle
- Strong programming experience with JAVA
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who is confident mentoring individuals and overseeing their work.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Engaging with Clients and stakeholders and managing hands-on Development and Architecture projects
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform, including Design Centre and API Management
- Mentoring the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation deficiencies / issues
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy