Mulesoft Business Analyst - 3-6 Month Contract - £550 Per Day
My client, a Consultancy; are currently looking for a Mulesoft Business Analyst to join their team - on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 2+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Experience in integration with other E-Commerce ecosystem components, such as PIM, OMS, CRM etc
- Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-Commerce
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has good experience working with multiple clients and multiple stakeholders.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Perform regular gap analysis between design specification and requirements
- Owning and managing business & system requirements for projects, and adept in process mapping, user stories, UML diagrams, interface documentation and trace-ability matrix and process change management
- Engaging with Clients and stakeholders - ensuring client / customer satisfaction
Interviews will be taking place in the next week so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy