Mulesoft Technical Architect - 3-6 Month Contract - £600 Per Day
My client, a Consultancy; are currently looking for a Mulesoft Technical Architect to join their team - on a fully remote working basis; with a strong potential to extend after 6 months.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Experience in implementation of Microservices/API based on MuleSoft ESB/API Gateway, as well as in architecting distributed, multi-tier applications using Mule ESB
- Obtain a good understanding of Architecture principles and ability to simplify complex technical problems
- Certified Mulesoft Integration Architect - Level 1 (Desirable)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has good background with data architecture and data modelling.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform
- Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB - as well as guide, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Create High Level Design and Low Level Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
Interviews will be taking place in the next week, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy