Mulesoft Developer - 3-6 Month Contract - £600 Per Day
My client, a Consultancy; are currently looking for a Mulesoft Developer to join their team - on a fully remote working basis - with a strong potential to extend after 6 months.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Extensive experience designing and implementing EAI & SOA solutions such as MuleESB or CloudHub
- Exposure in any leading/open source ESB/BPM products like JBPM
- Certified Mulesoft Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) (Highly desirable)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has good experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design and API Design.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Develop integration solutions using Mule ESB/CloudHub, Web Services, HTTP/SOAP, REST leveraging J2EE/Web Services
- Develop repeatable JUnit and integration tests and improve code quality.
- Deliver quality code and exhibit expertise in analysis, development & unit testing in a complex application environment.
Interviews will be taking place in the next week, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy